For My Beloved Ones For My Beloved Ones

Oh YEAH!! This song gives me some good feelings, i can't wait to hear your next song! Keep it up ^-^

{dj-N} Fallen Angel (Remastered Full) {dj-N} Fallen Angel (Remastered Full)

I have listened to this on youtube, but still. Thanks a lot for creating this remastered song and make it downloadable on newgrounds!

Eliminator (Contest Remake/Remix) Eliminator (Contest Remake/Remix)

Jup, great music (;
Keep it up!

Terrible Shit Terrible Shit

That's honestly a pretty sweet loop!

Skiddle responds:

Well, thanks!

The Thing The Thing

that end was scary af

Best Song Ever Best Song Ever

That's the most epic & emotional track i have EVER got an ear to... Thanks..

Desert Storm Desert Storm

Yuy, a new song (;

Intro comes in great with a melody! And oh, I'm still loving that second drop so much, also the end is really good! I'm not good a writing reviews, but this is what you get from me, haha. Goodluck in the future!

sigma16 responds:

Thanks, The end for me is a bit of a mix. I felt I could have done the very end a lot better than I actually did, but thats something for me to remember going into the future. Hopefully I'll continue to impress :)

My Feelings (Just Whistle) Feat. Vocaloid GUMI My Feelings (Just Whistle) Feat. Vocaloid GUMI

I just really ENJOY this type of music, everything is PERFECT. Good job!

djhoneyb responds:

You're too kind, many thanks! <3

Pride Pride

Sounds good & well done finished after half a year being stuck on it. The final piece was definitely worth coming back to it after such a long time...

I hear here and there some mistakes with mastering (if you even got your mind on mastering for songs lol) & choice of sounds. And, i don't like the way it goes from cheesy future bass to wobby dubstep at all. But don't worry, that's just my opinion.

To be honest, i think a 3.5/5 stars is good enough to be happy with.

^Eloy